Followers

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Trying to get into the swing of things

Ever since I completed Jules Verne's "A Journey to the Centre of the Earth" I have been really lazy to pick up another book. And I'm not sure why.

I mean, I really enjoyed reading my last book and I felt like I was back being a bookworm again. I really couldn't wait to get started on the next novel.

But I read the Prologue from James Rollins' "Map of Bones" and haven't touched it again since. It always seems so difficult to get started with a book, but once I do, I can get lost in it.

Laptops, ipads, facebook and blogs take up more time than they should. I need to get back into a book . . .

2 comments:



  1. Hello, Duncan D. Horne - the Kuantan blogger.

    Good feeling works.
    Thank you for your support all the time.

    A nice February.
    Greeting
    From Japan, ruma ❃

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...